1. Asian International Studies Review – Scopus Q2
2. Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik (JSP) FISIPOL Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) – Scopus Q4
3. Jurnal Ilmiah Hubungan Internasional (JIHI) Universitas Katolik Parahyangan (UNPAR) – Sinta 2
4. Jurnal Global & Strategis (JGS) Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR) – Sinta 2
5. Jurnal Hubungan Internasional (JHI) Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) – Sinta 2
6. Jurnal Intermestic Universitas Padjadjaran (UNPAD) – Sinta 2
7. Jurnal Global Universitas Indonesia (UI) – Sinta 2
8. Jurnal Indonesian Perspective Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) – Sinta 3
9. Indonesian Journal of International Relations (IJIR) – Sinta 4
10. Jurnal TransBORDERS Universitas Pasundan (UNPAS) – Sinta 5
This list of publication opportunities will be continuously updated.
Please adjust the writing style of your paper in line with the author guidelines of the journal that you want to submit to.
PUBLICATION RULE OF ICONIR 2022
- ICONIR 2022 is the conference where the presenter presents their academic paper, and they would be responded to by discussants and participants. The partner journals do not automatically publish papers presented at ICONIR 2022.
- Paper Guideline for author follows author guidelines from each targeted ICONIR 2022 partner journals.
- The decision to publish a paper at ICONIR 2022 is entirely in the hands of the ICONIR 2022 partner journals and not by ICONIR 2022 Committee.
- Conference fees paid to the ICONIR 2022 committee only for conference purposes do not include paper publication fees.
- Authors whose articles that processed by the partner journals are required to follow the policies and processes of each journal, including the review process, and paying Article Processing Charges (APC) if required.
- The selected articles’ time for publication is determined entirely by the ICONIR 2022 partner journals and not by ICONIR 2022 Committee.
- The ICONIR 2022 committee has commitments to correlate the presented papers with ICONIR 2022 partner journals.