Call for Papers
We are inviting a number of high-profile academics of International Relations to give keynote speeches and address topics in the plenary session. This event will be attended by academics (established and young scholars) and government, international organizations and civil society representatives from Asian countries and beyond. We are calling for papers with specific focuses on:
(1) Security Challenges for Asia in a Time or Rising International Tensions;
(2) Asia as the Future of International Economy;
(3) Asia’s Regional Order and Cooperation;
(4) Asia’s Approach in International Relations Theory;
(5) Democracy and Human Development Challenges in Asia;
(6) Asia’s Diplomacy and Middle Power Politics;
(7) Asia’s Contribution towards International Peace;
(8) Power of Media and Transnational Movement in Asia;
(9) Great Power Politics and Balance of Power in Asia;
(10) The Politics of Environment in Facing the 2020 Paris Agreement; and
(11) The Development and Implementation of Gender Studies in Asia.
(12) Other related sub-themes (specifically designed panels are welcomed)
Abstract: Maximum 250 Words (TEMPLATES) see the example (download here).